i started off using the teastained texture kim provided and
wasn't happy with the way my holiday sampler was evolving.
so instead the alphabet part of kim's sample got me thinking
of a bookmark. i used a paint splatter brush and added the
alphabet on top using a font called stencil brush.
ran it through rad labs a few times and came up with these
two bookmark samples.
i haven't tried this yet, but thinking they could be printed
on heavier weight paper... maybe glued on cardboard
and ribbon or tassel added to top... so many possibilities
maybe little stocking suffers for the readers on my list.